The five awarding bodies under the JCQ umbrella – AQA, Edexcel, OCR, CEA, WJEC – have common regulations for schools that enter students for general qualifications.
- Informtion for candidates – Controlled Assessments
- Informtion for candidates – Coursework
- Informtion for candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Informtion for candidates – Written Exams
- Information for candidates – Updated Examination Regulations
Warning to Candidates:
- You must be on time for all your examinations.
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
- You must not; sit an examination in the name of another candidate; have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification.
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
- If you are in any doubt, speak to the invigilator. Raise you hand and sit quietly until the invigilator attends you.
NO iPODs, iWATCHES, MOBILE PHONES, MP3/4 PLAYERS
NO POTENTIAL TECHNOLOGICAL/WEB ENABLED SOURCES OF INFORMATION
NO WRISTWATCHES OF ANY KIND PERMITTED
Possession of unauthorised items, such as a mobile phone, is a serious offence and could result in DISQUALIFICATION from your examination and your overall qualification.
- Are re-issued each academic year.
- Set out various key administrative requirements.
- Refer to the national agreements arranged on the conduct of examinations and special arrangements for individuals with particular requirements.
You can download a PDF of our General Regulations for examinations here.