Below you will find our central school rules on which behaviour at Southmoor Academy is based. It is expected that all pupils are aware of these rules and understand that they are to be upheld at all times.
In the class room
- Attendance and punctuality are essential, arrive on time.
- Be equipped for all lessons.
- Listen to, and follow, instructions without question.
- Treat others, their work and equipment, with respect.
- Allow others to work without interference .
- Try to achieve your best.
- Use all equipment (including computers) as directed by staff.
- Walk on the left on the stairs and in the corridors.
- Wait quietly outside classrooms.
- Act in a sensible and mature manner.
- Always put litter in the bins provided.
- Respect other people and their property.
- Wear correct school uniform with pride.
- Chewing gum is not allowed on the school premises.