We know how difficult the past few weeks have been for you and the young people in your household dealing with lockdown restrictions and in many cases home schooling. You may have heard your child mention Kooth through information they have received from school, but we wanted to reach out and let you know about the service so that, should your child need a bit of extra support, you can help support and signpost them to our service. Kooth is a free, anonymous and safe online mental wellbeing community for children and young people aged 10-18 years old across Sunderland (and up to 25 for cared for children).
Kooth is easily accessible and young people can sign up or log-in to the service by going to www.kooth.com
Below is a list of Kooth’s upcoming Live Forums for young people to access during March:
- Friday 5th March 7.30pm– LGBTQ+ History
- Wednesday 10th March 7.30pm – Disability Awareness
- Friday 19th March 7.30pm – Pursuing Happiness
- Monday 22nd March 7.30pm – Spring’ing into Action
- Wednesday 31st March 7.30pm – Social Takeover: Easter Fun