To help support pupils and parents in getting the best results possible, this area of the website will keep you informed of upcoming examination details. To begin, please browse the menu to the right.
If you have any questions about examinations not answered by this area of our site, then you can speak with our Examinations Officer – Mrs J. Gooch. Please contact the school office should you wish to talk with her.
Alternatively you can email her with your questions.
Email Update Request Service
If you would like to receive an email when new information is added to this area of our website or if you have any other queries regarding examinations, please email our Examinations Officer at the address above.
Exam Preparation – Things to Do
- Attend ALL after school revision lessons – they are there to help you!
- Prepare a REVISION PLAN – a revision timetable and topic planner will help schedule your revision.
- Do NOT leave revision until the last minute!
- LEARN – REVISE – TEST YOURSELF
- Condense Your Notes
- Draw Mind Maps
- Make Flow Charts
- Use Flash Cards
- Use memory techniques
- Understand COMMAND WORDS used in exam questions.
- Practice Essay Skills for longer questions.
- PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE – use Practice Papers – past exam papers can be found on all exam board websites or ask your teacher for some.