On Wednesday 17 June, between 10am and 1pm, all Year 9 students (other year groups are welcome too) have been invited to take part in this optional interactive virtual careers event. The Future Stars Event will be a fantastic day including:
- Advice and tips from top employers including GSK, Engie, Tech Nation and more
- Universities offering advice on future study pathways including UCL and University of Southampton
- Presentations from key note speakers: Oliver Yonchev, Managing Director of Social Chain, and Stacey Copeland, Professional Boxer – Commonwealth Champion, Founder of Pave The Way.
- Opportunity for students to explore exciting pathways and discover the skills needed to succeed. They can learn how to develop their career pathways, break into the industries they are interested in and showcase their talents!
- Chances to win lots of prizes – including up to £200 in Amazon vouchers and a pair of Apple AirPods.
The attached guide gives more information about the event and a suggested schedule for the day.
To be ready for the day, it is really important that students register for the event using this unique sign-up web address. (There is a free entry to the prize draw just for signing up!).
Use this link for more: https://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=3358962669013530&referrer=schoolSMAT